Pylon Signs Vs. Monument Signs: Pros And Cons For Fort Worth Businesses
Depending on what you wish to promote, your brand in the form of a logo, or some offerings, different signs can be used accordingly. Each of these signs comes with its own set of pros and cons. At More Than Words Sign Solutions, we make sure to inform you about everything you need to know about the signs you would be choosing to promote your business. If you are looking for pylon signs or monument signs, we will be happy to help design and install them for you. But first, take a look at some of the pros and cons of these popular business signs.
Pylon signs: Pros
- If you are worried about your sign getting hidden among other things that surround your business, with pylon signs you would not have to bother because they are placed high up on a pole that brings them great visibility.
- They can be lit up to attract more business attention, making them a preferred choice.
- In comparison to other types of signs, pylon signs are inexpensive.
Pylon signs: Cons
- If not designed well, pylon signs can be overlooked even though they are placed high up.
- It is not easy to install a pylon sign and also quite difficult to maintain especially if the lighting gets fused.
- In some cases, pylon signs can also block traffic lights.
Monument signs: Pros
- These signs can be easily customized to your liking, making them an ideal choice for many businesses.
- Monument signs are not very expensive to install, which again makes them a very popular choice.
- They have the potential to grab the attention of people passing by even from a distance.
Monument signs: Cons
- They can get messy fast and would need regular cleaning. So, if not maintained well, your audience would not be interested in what you have to offer.
- It could be a large fit for especially small spaces, making it look odd.
- If not strategically installed, the monument signs will not be able to deliver value.
So, if you are wondering which of two signs – pylon or monument signs are better for your Fort Worth Business, the answer depends on what you wish to promote. Speak to our team today to understand which choice is better for your business and we will help design and install them too.Back